Resume of Suresh Maran
1 PRESENT OCCUPATION
Chief Global Organizer: UNITESERVE™
- Ph.D (2004), MS(1999) , University of Pittsburgh, USA.
- BE (1999), CEG, Anna University, Chennai, India
- Design, Development, maintainer, and author of websites www.uniteserve.com, www.scientificrelationism.com, www.qstaf.com and www.sureshmaran.com
3 LATEST PUBLICATIONS
- Suresh K Maran, The New Structured Foundations of Social Sciences : Volume I: The Individual – The human mind, relationships, and personal success.
- Suresh K Maran, The New Structured Foundations of Social Sciences : Volume II: The human evolution – The relational and economic evolution of nations and groups.
- Suresh K Maran, The New Structured Foundations of Social Sciences : Volume III: Scientific Relationism – The Relational Principles for a fit society
- Analysis of global crisis, Highly Adverse Long-Term Trend, and Prevention by Suresh K Maran Please download the paper here: Download from Research Gate, Academia.edu or Archive.org
- The Global Emergency to Fix Education to Preserve the Human Civilization! By Suresh K Maran, available on Researchgate, or archive.org
- The Emotional and Relational Foundations of Human Advancement: Introduction and Faq, available on Researchgate, or archive.org
- THE RQ-TQ IMBALANCE PROBLEM, available Researchgate or archive.org
- Emotions, Relationships and Human Advancement: Introduction available Researchgate (title to be changed).
- Video: RQ-TQ Imbalanced Evolution: Greatest Challenge Facing humanity? https://youtu.be/HAX51nXbqBI
- RQ-TQ Imbalanced Evolution2: Physical vs Human Sciences https://youtu.be/_6ihUzcQhFY
- Suresh K Maran, A Framework of Principles for Quantum General Relativity with Time and Measurement http://arxiv.org/abs/1303.6539v1
- Suresh K Maran, Quantum Gravity Framework: 1. A Framework of Principles for Quantum General Relativity with Time and Measurement http://arxiv.org/abs/1303.6539v2
- Suresh K Maran, Quantum Gravity Framework: 2. A Complete Framework of Principles for Quantum Gravity: arxiv preprint http://arxiv.org/abs/1303.6539v3
- Suresh K Maran, Quantum Gravity Framework 3: Relative Time Formulation and Simple Applications to derive conventional Hamiltonian.
- Suresh K Maran, Quantum Gravity Framework 4: Fully Path Integral Framework, Structure Formation and Consciousness in the Universe.
- Grand Unification of Human Knowledge by Suresh K Maran. Please download the paper here: Download from Research Gate, or Academia.edu
- Organization and Management of Human Knowledge by Suresh K Maran. Please download the papers from: Research gate, or Academia.edu
4 Relational Experience
- Philosophical Discussion Group (Pittsburgh).
- Objectivist Club (Carnegie Mellon University).
- Path Finder Club (Pittsburgh).
- CMU Ballroom Dance Club (Pittsburgh).
4.2 Places travelled for social experience
Philadelphia, New York, Boston, Los Angeles, Utrecht, London, Oxford, Nottingham, Florida, San Francisco, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dallas, Atlanta, Bangalore, Thiruvanthapuram, etc. Future scheduled travel: India, Europe and USA, rest of the world.
4.3 Some Relevant Talks
- Introduction to being a teaching assistant - (new student orientation, University of Pittsburgh, 2002).
- Human Relationships and Freedom of women - (in a conference for women's advancement, University of Pittsburgh, 2004).
- Artificial intelligence Vs Natural Intelligence - (at Philosophical discussion group, University of Pittsburgh, 2001).
4.4 TEACHING EXPERIENCE
- Teaching Assistant, Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Pittsburgh: Fall 1997 to summer 2004.
- Instructor in the Research Experience for Under Graduates program during summer 1998 at the University of Pittsburgh.
5 Technical Experience
5.1 Computing SKILLS
- C#, PHP, Drupal CMS, Mathcad, Matlab, Mathematica, Maple.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and electronics.
- Editing software: MS OFFICE, Latex, Scientific Workplace.
- Data Software: MS ACCESS, MYSQL, MS EXCEL.
5.2 Technical projects
- Worked on a 3D night sky simulation software.
- Wrote a Mathematica program for Brookhaven national laboratory (E865) project for data analysis.
- C++ programming for particle data analysis involving CDF detector at Fermi lab (Chicago).
- Worked on a software test bed for broadband communication using c++ and matlab.
- Worked on the project called automated house control for promoting the Electronic Hobby Centre at Anna University. Did overall management and integration of various subcomponents. (undergraduate experience).
- Experience in particle data acquisition hardware in the Brookhaven national laboratory (E865) project for study of synchrotron radiation from a low energy electron beam.
- Visitor, Perimeter Institute, September 23, 2005 to October 8, 2005.
- Visitor, DAMTP, University of Cambridge, October 31, 2005 to November 18, 2005.
5.4 TALKS AND PRESENTATIONS
Variety of talks on quantum gravity at various places such as the following:
- Loops 2005, Germany, Max Planck Institute.
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Sept. 15, 2005.
- Perimeter Institute, Waterloo, Oct. 6, 2005.
- University of Nottingham, UK, November third week. 2005.
- Spinoza Institute, Utrecht, October third week.
- University of Cambridge, University of Pittsburgh)
5.5 Published work (Physics)
- Suresh K Maran, Relating Spin Foams and Canonical Quantum Gravity: (n-1)+1 Formulation of n Dimensional Spin Foams, Phys. Rev. D 70 124004 (2004), gr-qc/0412011.
- Suresh K Maran, A systematic derivation of the Riemannian Barrett-Crane model, gr-qc/0511002, J. Math. Phys. 47, 022503 (2006) (7 pages).